March 14, 2013

//Jonathan// One Month





Technically you were one month yesterday but mama was super busy and you were super cranky,
so here it goes.
I want to take the time to remember you little dude.
. I don't want the time to go by and forget what your sweet little face looked like at every stage of the game. 
You are so precious.
You are definitely every bit a boy.
You are a tough little guy. When I change your diaper in the middle of the night, you brave the cold wipes and don't even cry. Just make these cute groans while looking at me with your big wide-open eyes.
You are not so sleepy anymore and like to be awake a little bit longer. 
I'm still not sure if your like your bouncy seat but I think you for sure don't like the vibration option. You don't mind the birds chirping though.
You are such a cuddler. You would cuddle with me all day long and sleep on my chest without ever picking your head up. I would love to, dear, but I do too have to tinkle sometimes. 
You are a good sleeper. Five to six hours at night easily which makes my job easier.
You are quit serious and make some adorable faces with your crooked brows.
I love that you are getting some major cheeks. I kiss them a lot.
And those little fingers. I mean, so tiny and so precious.
I have discovered today that you don't like to sleep in just a onesie - you love to be swaddled tight.
Bath time is amazing. You grunt and groan but never cry while waving your little fists in the air.
Lastly, you love riding in the car and fall asleep the moment we get in. 
I think you are doing pretty well for being brand new, while we try to figure you out. It will take some time, but bear with us, the newly made parents. We too need some time to get the hang of this parenting thing because you know what, it's quit difficult at times. 
But together we make a great team.
We love you and can't wait to see you grow. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK