March 18, 2013

Sunday



top: Loft, cardigan:Gap, skirt: JCPenny, shoes: Nine West, necklace: Charlotte Russe


Another week. Another Sunday night (when I'm writing this post).
It's amazing how fast the time flies. Especially with a newborn. 
Sundays are our busiest days. Think getting a three course dinner for twelve out of town guests busy.
It goes like this. 
I feed Jonathan as hubby makes some coffee for himself and tea for me.
Then he burps and changes a diaper as I do my make up and hair.
Then I get baby dressed, and probably change again, as hubby dresses himself.
Then I get dressed (and hopefully something fits)
Somehow we manage to eat left over pancakes and bacon from yesterday and have some coffee/tea. 
Then strap the kid into the car seat, check the diaper count in the bag and off we go.
Come back. Have lunch. That is Jonathan gets his lunch first then we eat.
Maybe a nap.
Repeat routine from morning and off we go again for evening service.
By the time we get home that night we are beat.
The only way we (read: I) can survive a day like this is by planning ahead.
I get all the outfits picked out the night before and iron everything that needs to be ironed, then hang them on the door.
Then I get lunch ready to be set in the oven the next morning. I even pour water into tea cattle so all I have to do the next morning is to turn it on.
Don't get me wrong,
I love being in the service. I love the people.
 I love Sundays.
But they are just a tad busy.
Thank God there are Mondays.
Then it starts all over again. 


1 comment :

  1. That is super busy! You are such a cute mom. Love the fun look!

    creamyclothes.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK