April 19, 2013

Brutiful Reality

Here is behind the scenes look.
"I just want to have that boob already" 
Parents trying to take pictures when baby wants to have lunch 

 "Stop with the pictures and take me out of this stupid 
car seat already" 
Pictures after a long ride in the car 
"I was cute and cuddly, and I wore your stupid bowtie Ma, 
now can we get this over with?" 
Too many pictures when everyone wants to hold the baby 

 "Seriously folks! You put me into a jacket and a collared 
shirt and expect me to like it?"
 Taking pictures after a long day at church and out  
It's not always pretty.
Sometimes, babies don't make those adorable, precious and beautiful pictures happen.
Babies have a mind of their own and absolutely no schedule.
Parents are trying to go by the clock and babies... well, who knows what they go by. Mostly, the positioning of the moon and their hungry tummies.
When the two try to co-exist in one world, life gets messy.
And I am a real mama trying to navigate in the midst of dirty diaper, couple sleepless nights and an always-hungry stomach in high heels and couple designer handbags.
My life is not a perfect Instagram picture.
My life is sometimes brutal and always amazingly beautiful.
It's Brutiful.
And I love it. Well, Most of the time.
Have a great weekend!


2 comments :

  1. Pictures are so cute!!! lol He is adorable even when he cries. I ususally get 10 blurry pictures (because my princess moves soooo much) and then finally a good CLEAR pic. Its tough with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet post dear, you sure do have your hands full, but it looks like they are full with lots of cuteness!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK