April 10, 2013

//Jonathan// Two Months



Dear boy,
you are eight weeks old now and I don't know whether to count every four weeks from the day you were born or just the 13th of every month, I mean it's just a technicality.
You are growing oh so fast and changing almost every day. 
You started smiling and love to 'talk' to us. Whenever I start baby talk you focus your eyes on my face and try so hard to imitate what I'm doing with my mouth.
I love that toothless grin.
You have the most adorable babble talk, especially when I hear your daddy talking to you, as he's changing your diaper. For one, daddy takes his sweet time with you and really gets into it. It's so sweet.
You finally discovered the sheep mobile over your crib and love staring at it but I'm not sure it works to make you sleepy. 
You are nursing every two-three hours during the day which sometimes seems like you are always feeding (but that's only good for mommy's getting-back-into-shape ordeal. thanks buddy). On the other hand you sleep about five-six hours a night. So I'll take it.
I'm still trying to figure out which foods make you colicky and so far eggs and almost all greens are to be limited in my intake. 
We went out to eat once after church and you were such a good boy. An older couple sitting at an adjacent table was mesmerized by your cuteness. And who could blame them?
Then we went out with entire familia and you weren't thrilled, plus mommy forgot your paci. Sorry bud. I guess you don't like Greek food.
Also, we blessed you in church with pastor praying for you. It was a dear moment for us as parents.
I think in the last eight weeks we sort of got you used to being held a lot. You do not like to lay for long time and after about twenty minutes demand to be picked up.
That's going to have to change with some gentle discipline.
You do like to sit in a swing though which is, of course, a life saver.
You are one cute kid and we absolutely adore you.
I just wish you didn't have to grow up so quick.




1 comment :

  1. He is sooo cute! His looks says a lot and will be pretty dangerous to every girl soon :-)
    Have a great day!

    WorldByBella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK