May 17, 2013

Favorite Photo



This post is part of Blog Everyday In May Challenge
Day 17, Friday: A favorite photo of yourself and why

As I was looking through the many pictures I have saved on my computer, I couldn't decide on the favorite. I asked my husband if he had a favorite picture of me and he said that no one picture describes me. And that's very true. 
All pictures have stories behind them. They are all telling something. 
And this one speaks volumes.
It's a favorite pictures of myself, as of  right now
It shows one of the most important roles I'm going to play in my life.
I'm about to become a mama.
I love the cute little belly and the nice colors.
I also can't help but notice the fondness with which I gaze at this new life forming inside of me.
It's so precious that my heart almost aches.
It also brings back many memories of long pillow talks with hubby about our future and our boy.
The many fears and uncertainties and reminds me how blessed I am.
Right now. This very moment.
And I can't help but to thank the Lord above for giving me this wonderful life, many blessings, 
a loving husband and my little boy.

P.S. Head over to Always Maylee to see my guest post...

18 comments :

  1. Love this picture! Found you via Always Maylee - and I have to say I'm so happy that I did! Now excuse me as I read every post ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous17.5.13

    Aw, such a sweet picture! xo, Julie
    www.fromproseccotoplaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! What a sweet message. I learned about your blog today from Yi-chia. I added you to my bloglovin reading list. Congratulations on your new addition to the family.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. that photo is soo gorgeous!! found your through always maylee!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this picture Anna! You look so gorgeous, such a perfect photo. I hope you have it framed! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is such a sweet picture. isn't it amazing that we carry these little miracles? ah, it gets me every time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anna! I discovered your blog from Always Maylee and I love it! I'm now following you via GFC as well as Bloglovin :) It'd be great if you could follow me back on both so that we can keep in touch!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw, this photo is so sweet! :)
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photo. It captured it all :) Found you through Always Maylee. I have to agree with you being a mom is the greatest blessing. Looking forward to getting to "know" you and reading your posts -Eva

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish I was as cute as you when I was pregnant :) Great blog and arrived from Always Maylee, do drop by mine when you can

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous picture! I love the color of your shirt. You look amazing!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww that picture is priceless. Found your blog through Yi-Chia. You have a great looking family. wow, I can't believe you're a new mom ! If you would like to follow each other, let me know. You have a nice blog by the way.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh WOW, I can see why this is your favorite. It's my favorite of you, definitely.

    And I haven't even seen any other pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a beautiful picture!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a beautiful photo. I can see why it is your favorite.

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  16. an excellent choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful picture! ~Zi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK