May 8, 2013

Love Me Some Maxi


Considering that I'm on the budget now, I HAVE to think about every item (I mean every single thing) when I buy it. So to make sure that my buys are good investments and will serve me the entire season or two, I have been doing a lot of scouting. It used to be if I needed a maxi dress, I just bought whatever I saw first and then if something better came up, I bought that too. And on and on. 
Now, it's a whole different story.
So there are couple things I'm considering purchasing next month and one of them is a versatile maxi dress. Therefore I have come up with a few choices that fit my budget. Take a look.
Maybe you will find something you like?  
1. Tank Maxi - perfect for a beach vacation, can be dressed up with a cardigan or down with jean jacket for a night out. Love the Ikat stripe and different shades of blue
2. Grey Floral - the neutral color pallette makes it so versatile and you are ready for anything in a minute. I love the print and it will be great on any curvy figures.
3. Long-Sleeve - I love everything about this dress! The colors! The floral print! The modest neckline and the sleeve length! The only thing that's stopping me is the price - do I want to shell out a month's  budget on one dress? #undecided
4. Casual Jersey - this is an everyday, going to the store, running errands or lunch with girlfriend kind of dress. Love the subtle print and that it has short sleeve.
5. Kimono - this dress reminds me of Japanese style dresses, with wide sleeves. Although it's more modern and has a lovely floral print.
6. Date Night - this dress would be perfect for a any special occasion and has a very flattering bustling. Plus Navy blue is not as boring as another black dress.
7. High-Low - although this dress is from the Maternity Collection, it's got great color and colorblocking going one. Then it's high-low, which has caught my eye. Just gotta wait until it goes on sale! 
8. Lemon Lime - This color is absolutely gorgeous! It's a simple yet stunning dress, perfect for summer BBQs and road trips.


DON'T FORGET TO ENTER GIVEAWAY TO WIN J.CREW GIFTCARD HERE
HURRY ENDS TODAY!

3 comments :

  1. I love #8. That citrus color is just SO pretty for spring and summer!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maxis are so perfect for summer! It gives any look a cool vibe..Love these styles!
    xo
    Blush & Blossoms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some maxi too! Just eyeing up one at Gap :)

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK