May 6, 2013

Long Awaited Spring



top TJMaxx, skirt: Thrfted, shoes: Forever21, necklace: Macy's, clutch: H&M

I'm so happy to report that the New York State has caught on to the idea that it's spring! And it's absolutely stunning! The beautiful flowers in bloom, the gorgeous trees budding with tender green leaves and absolutely every kind of bird is out there at 5am singing its harmonious song (and not letting me sleep). I'm loving it! I feel like this winter was so long and I have waited for sunshine my entire life. 
We (Jonathan and I) are talking long strolls in the park, taking in the scenery, lounging in the backyard and doing everything possible to spend as much time outside as possible. 
He is loving the sun. And the kids love him. He's like a magnet for every little girl out there - they just want to touch him, kiss him and just plain eat him up. I mean, who wouldn't? Such a heart breaker already!
And because this week it's going to be roasting hot, we are planning on baking out on the sun until 'medium well', or maybe even 'well done'. Well, more like me baking and Jonathan enjoying the cool shade and breeze. This guys has got it made! 
Have a Happy Monday! 

P.S. Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY which has been extended until Wednesday, May 8th! 

7 comments :

  1. Very cute look :) I'm loving the blog and following you on GFC!

    Calla Lilies and Lace;

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty in this skirt! Love the colors in this outfit.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Loving the fabulous colors :)

    x Cammie

    ReplyDelete
  4. minneapolis just finally got spring, too. yay!!! i love this sprring outfit, the pastels and stripes are so cute together. would you mind of we featured this outfit on our blog tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that skirt! Can't believe you found it thrifting, pretty lady!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the necklace, SO pretty!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo wunderschöne frau..dein foto gefällt mir..du bist echt süsse..hübsche.du siehst super sexy im Glockenrock aus...geiler weiter glockenrock gefällt mir wow geiler glockenrock....würde gerne das mal live sehen wollen wenn du den lederrock trags....l.g....ps wow du bist traum.......wunder schöne Lady

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK