June 24, 2013

Weekend Happenings




top: TJMaxx (similar)
skirt: Loft (similar)
shoes: Tahari
clutch: H&M
Welcome to Monday!
Hope you had a good relaxing weekend.
 Mine was filled with birthday celebrations - a one-year-old party and my mom's birthday. It was lots of fun.
My sister and I threw my mom a small bday party yesterday night. Sunday afternoon we started getting some major rain and lighting. A lot of people lost their power and it was hot and humid outside. 
Thank God we didn't because first of all, the party would've been ruined and then it A/C wouldn't work. 
I'm so spoiled. I know. 
All in all, it was a great weekend.
What did you do?



still being [molly]

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK