August 1, 2013

New Do




top: Target
pants: Gap
shoes: Kate Spade
bag: Target
glasses: DKNY
Ever since I had baby Jonathan, my hair started showing signs of a nursing mother. It has been falling out at a crazy rate, and, frankly, I'm surprised I still have some of it. Seriously! 
Giving birth to another human being takes a toll on your body in so many ways, but I did not expect shedding to start. My hair grew to be very long and heavy, so there would be long brown packs in every corner of the house. It was even in Jonathan's diaper. Poor little guy.
I liked the ombre very much and was sad to let it go but I needed a change. 
To make sure that all the ends are evenly colored, I decided to chop them off and now feel so much better. A gorgeous day, new haircut, fresh pedicure and a stroll in a park marked it to be one of the better days.
How are you gals liking the new do?

4 comments :

  1. holy gorgeousness - your hair looks so shiny & healthy!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new do! It looks so thick and luscious!

    xx
    Allexis

    lifeofacoyfish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your hair looks gorgeous! I love your patterned pants and your wedges are to die for! Such a lovely look :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you hair looks lovely! love the pretty patterned pants and fun color combo!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK