August 12, 2013

Don't Give Me Excuses. Give Me Results.




top: Target
skirt: Dorothy Perkins (dress)
heels: Guess
glasses: DNKY
Welcome back! 
How was your weekend? Mine was busy.
#pleasestoptime
I've been meaning to wear this dress couple of times but every time it was a little too... hmm how should I say it? Too much booty.
Well, with me loosing weight and all, it's finally fitting just right. I love the feel and color, but it's still a bit too dressy for simple Sunday outfit. It was a bit chilly in the morning, so I dressed it down with a blouse.

Apparently, the diet has been working. Can I get a woohoo? 
Woooohooo!
I did one week with no carbs and no dairy, and then another week were I ate a little bit of bread and rice here and there (I did splurge on French Toast once). It's been amazing to see results! 
Now I'm back to eating pretty much everything but still limiting sweets, ice cream and carbs, while focusing on veggies and whole grains. 
Also, I take walks as much as I can. Jonathan loves taking naps and I get my exercise - it's a team effort.
I am on the roll and loving it.
Are you currently dieting? Trying to loose that last belly fat? 
Do share your secrets people!
And have a great day!


3 comments :

  1. I love your mint and red! Great style!

    Joanna

    coastalcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work on your diet - that is so awesome that you are sticking with it! I don't really have any diet tips, but I just try to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and limit everything else.

    I love the red and mint together - such a great color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous skirt!

    Thanks for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK