August 9, 2013

Funk




tee, flats: Target
jacket: Gap
skirt: J.Crew
glasses: DKNY
I feel like I'm so behind with the fashion this summer. It's already August and I'm just getting to wear my summer whites. How lame is that? Pretty lame for a fashion blogger, I must say.
Well, better late than never right? Right. 
It's not that I don't have enough clothes, I just don't have the inspiration to put new combos together. I find a shirt that works and stick with it instead of trying new things.
 So you could say that I'm kind of in a closet funk and feel like I don't have very versatile pieces. That's what happens when you spend one  month's budget on two dresses that can only worn for special occasions. Don't get me wrong, I love the dresses but need more special occasions to wear them to. Date night it is.(hoping hubby is reading this;-)
Have a great weekend and thank you for reading!

2 comments :

  1. cute look! love the white jean jacket! how fun!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white jean jacket - so crisp and fresh! Super cute! And I adore those fun flats
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK