August 26, 2013

With a Twist




blouse: Forever 21
skirt, belt: Target
shoes: Ann Taylor
bag: Nine West
I've been really bored with my hair lately. I had the ombre, then I decided to chop it and make it one color. Being home all day with an infant who's pulling on your hair every chance he gets, it's hard to wear anything but a high pony. 
So every time I'm going out to the store, church or anywhere else for that matter, I'm looking for a fun way to style my hair. I've attempted this hair style and it wasn't half bad. I really want to try this but I have very thick hair which ends up looking awful. 
Watching a bunch of YouTube videos I have forgotten about this easy up-do. When I looked at this girl inspiring hair and outfits, it clicked - French twist. Takes about 5 minutes to do and great for warm weather or simply picking up the hair. Add a strand of pearls and you look polished in a matter of minutes.
Loving the classy and 'grown-up' look of this outfit. 
How is your hair doing lately? Many bad hair days or glamorous up-dos? 
Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments :

  1. When my hair was long enough, I tried many times to do a french twist because everyone said that it was so easy. Well, there must be something wrong with me because I could never quite get it. Now, I went from shoulder length hair to a short pixie. I'm loving it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so gorgeous.
    i like how you combined many brights, blocked well, without making it look too colourful.It's just perfect.
    Very nice sense of style!
    check out my blog too at rockingtherunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK