July 23, 2013

Guilty as Charged





dress: JCPenny (similar skirt)
shoes: Kate Spade (similar)
clutch: TJMaxx (similar)
glasses: DKNY

Well, well, well. Look who's go another new dress.
Guilty as charged.
How can you pass up such a pretty flower print on sale  for only $9.97? Obviously, I couldn't. 
I'm usually not the one to find anything good in JCPenny but hubby and I were browsing their new selection of home goods and let me tell you, it's simply amazing. From the cute and comfy bedding to modern light fixtures, I about bought half of it. 
And of course, they put the sales racks right across from all the new stuff. 
I went off the straight and narrow to try a couple of their dresses and so glad I did.
It's a perfect dress for a Saturday family day together.
Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments :

  1. What a beautiful dress! You look stunning and I can't get over all these gorgeous colors. Very lovely and you got it for an unbeatable price - perfect!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on your dress.You look amazing! Thank you for following me also:-)
    http://www.fabuloustorture.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK