July 24, 2013

That Dress




dress: Lord and Taylor
shoes: Kate Spade
Welcome to the middle of the week. 
I haven't done any pictures this week so you will have to deal with last week's outfit. 
So here is the story.
I told my husband I will wear anything(?) he wants to our anniversary dinner. So we went shopping and he picked this dress for me. I tried it on and was impressed with his great taste. And although I am not a big fan of these long bell sleeves, I love the color, cut and the' party in the back' thing going on.
It was light enough for summer evening but covered enough to survive the A/C in the restaurant. (I'm always cold and have to bring a cardigan)
Make up and hair were his request also. 
It was fun being dressed by someone else and I'm pleasantly surprised at how much I like that dress myself.
Have you ever done anything like that for your man?
Have a great day ladies!

4 comments :

  1. Such a pretty dress! I love this color on you and the back detail gives this dress a little something extra. Perfect for your anniversary dinner!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress! Love the color and style! YOu look amazing!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this dress! The color is fab and you look great!! Your husband has good taste. :)

    xx
    Allexis

    lifeofacoyfish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red and how simple the look is.Good job!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.com/category/blog/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK