September 12, 2013

The Next Best Thing



tee, flats: Target
pants: Gap
clutch: TJMaxx
This fall, camo print is the new 'it' pattern. I personally don't like the print (ex. here and here) and think it doesn't really belong with regular clothes. But who am to dictate fashion trends? 

Well, the next best thing would be olive green and that, my friends, is the next best thing to the ever-so-popular craze over camo. I love how it easily pairs with anything and goes really well with fall colors. 
Also, how about the bell bottoms? I'm loving these pants and I don't care if I look like I'm from the 90s.
 At least my hair is fancy (even if I'm just going grocery shopping).

Tomorrow, Jonathan is turning seven months and I'm the point where I honestly want the time to stop. I love this stage and his curious little mind. I wish my sweet little boy would stay this small a little longer and can't even write his seven months post without tearing up. 
I'm a big gushy mama mess.
I'm going to go and kiss those cute little cheeks and squeeze him a little extra hard tonight.
Hope you have yourself a great day!



2 comments :

  1. You look really pretty in this casual outfit. Love the striped shoes!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. olive green for the win! And yay for baby milestones, Jonathan is so handsome!

    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK