October 7, 2013

Autumn




\
vest: Land's End
skirt: thrifted
boots: TJMaxx
purse: Target
I love fall. It's my favorite time of the year, truly. The beautiful scenery of the changing foliage, layering of my favorite boots and skirts and deep colors are all so inspiring. 
Plus October is my birthday month, so I'm truly an autumn babe. 
The only thing that I'm not looking forward to is the impending winter months. I literally have ice water instead of blood and am always cold. I live in boots and sweaters all winter long. 
For now, the few sunny days and perfect temperatures are exactly what I need to enjoy this time of the year.
Hope you have a great week and enjoy this beautiful autumn.
Thank you for stopping by.



1 comment :

  1. Great Fall look! I am loving that bag!!
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK