October 10, 2013

Truth Be Told




blouse: Forever 21
top: Target
pants: LOFT
bag: Kate Spade
heels: borrowed from my sister
Truth be told, the heels I'm wearing with this outfit 1. not mine 2. killers for the feet. I wore this outfit with flats to go shopping and the second time out with heels  really love it). My sister was taking the pictures so I had to borrow a pair of killer shoes. Seriously, some shoes are not meant to be. Whoever made those hates feet and want to see them suffer.

On a totally opposite note, I'm enjoying the beautiful fall. Savoring the last sunny days by DIYing my kitchen table and spray painting almost everything I owe. As well as going to the very last farmer's market and buying a bouquet of fall flowers. I miss summer, but there is just something about a brisk, sunny fall morning with gorgeous colors all over that makes your heart sing. 
Enjoy it and have a great day.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK