October 10, 2013

September {Budgeting Series}

dress, pants, skirt, crossbody

I did not forget about the budget post for September but was super busy to sit down and do this. Lately, I'm head-to-toe Target. I can be the spokesperson for the brand, I have so many clothes from there. 
Especially this fall, Target is having so many gorgeous styles at a great price. I cannot walk out of there without a tank, a top or baby item. 
Plus, their home section is amazing! I am dying over their pillows and side tables. 

For this fall, I'm looking for more burgundy, black and olive colors (next best thing to camo). I bought a white sweater from H&M and a Vince Camuto blouse (worn here) at Burlington Coat Factory. 

 I did go over the budget (a little) but scored some great pieces that I already have in heavy rotation. 
October's budget has already been spent on one item. Yes, I bought something expensive but beautiful and lasting, and I know that I will be wearing it for years. Now you just have to wait to see what it is.


BUDGET: $100
TOTAL SPENT: $126.43
OVER: $26.43

1 comment :

  1. Love those picks! Target really is knocking it out of the park lately!

    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK