December 10, 2013

It's a Holiday Season





dress: Target, coat: DKNY, booties: Guess
Black is definitely my go-to color, for any occasion. It's elegant, it's formal and it's slimming (something we ladies appreciate). Even though it's a great color to have, how many LBD can one have? That's why for the holiday party season I'm looking for fun yet classy dresses that I can still keep wearing the rest of the year. This dress was a great clearance find and although it doesn't have the body-hugging shape, it's still a nice version of LBD. The relaxed fit and the colorblock sleeves make this dress my favorite (for now) and I'm looking for more ways to style it. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! 

7 comments :

  1. Loving that dress on you!
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Where is the necklace from? It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashle, I honestly could not remember where I got that necklace... It was either Forever21 or Burlington Coat factory... sorry

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so great, love this look!

    xx
    Allexis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK