December 11, 2013

More Red




turtleneck: Land's End, blazer: Banana Republic, jeans: H&M, booties: Ann Taylor, bag: thrifted
Since I already have an outfit with a red skirt, it only makes sense to have an outfit featuring red pants. I think.
First let me let out my frustration with H&M! The sizes in that place are getting smaller by the day (or my behind is expanding by the minute). Let's talk how sizes affect our moods. I know that I'm usually size 4-6 in bottoms but when I tried on size 8(!) the other day, I couldn't even get my one leg into it. I decided to go up a size and although I was able to (barely) fit into the pants, I walked out of the store feeling fat. I know, I'm not a skinny girl but I am a no size 10 either. So what up with that H&M?
In other news, Christmas shopping is so much fun this year, as I am making thoughtful and valuable gifts. Mostly, I'm done and ready to get wrapping. It's my favorite part, but my ribbons always get tangled up and I loose the scissors. Go figure. Hope you are getting ready for the holiday season and having fun with it!


5 comments :

  1. Love the colors in this outfit....and cute and simple way you did your hair. ☺

    Can you send me your email address at TheBlueBirdhouse @ ymail (dot) com. Thanks! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rakel! You have a great style! Sure thing... Following now!

      Delete
  3. Fabulous outfit! You look fantastic and I’m totally loving your bright jeans with these heels. Very classy and stylish!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathleen... It's true that shoes make an outfit... ;-0

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK