January 3, 2014

Christmas Recap

Christmas Eve at my mom's house...


My sister with her daughter...

The ladies with the babies... Can you tell they love each other? 

The only decent picture from opening presents ordeal...

It was a mess... Someone had to step in... 

She loves her first doll...

Jonathan with his auntie...

Me with the stinkers...

This may be a little confusing. From left to right - my niece Zoe, my cousin Andre and my son Jonathan. Yes it's an interesting family we have ;-)

Christmas day at Sergey's parents... 

Goofing around... 

Love my sis (in-law) can you tell?

Family picture time. Again. 

To recap - Christmas was fun this year. It was also hectic, and loud, and fast, and sweet. It was mostly very different from all the other Christmases we had. Having our own baby and two more on my family's side, Christmas Eve was nothing short of exciting (to say the least). The plan was to let babies open the presents, feed and put them to sleep so adults could have a nice sit down dinner. That didn't happen. Nobody wanted to sleep and everyone was up. Christmas Day was spent at my in-laws house and it was nice. Festive lunch, opening of presents and sitting by the fireplace until late at night. After the much needed break from blogging I'm ready to start the year, with some changes and goals in mind. 
Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!



2 comments :

  1. Aw adorable christmas photos! You've got a beautiful family!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am in love with your flannel and sequin outfit - you look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK