January 15, 2014

Jonathan //10-11 months//






I just realized that with holidays and all, I forgot to write Jonathan's 10-month post. I guess, mama got a little carried away with it all. 
There aren't that many changes taking place right now but dear boy, you are so fun right now. You take interest in everything that's going on around you and absolutely love books. It's the very first toy you will reach for. You are still crawling and, although you walk with only one hand holding on to mine, you don't have any intentions of walking any time soon. You get around so fast in your walker that you have no incentive to start walking on your own. However, your babble definitely resembles more grown up speech and you are repeating syllables all the time. 
The only thing you don't like is when I feed you. You, Mr. Independent, want to do it yourself and it's a struggle to feed you every time. You are very particular about taking your sweet time with chewing your food and unless you are very hungry, you will not eat anything. Honestly, this stage is the most fun (except lunch time when I get a little frustrated). It seems like you are starting to understand more and more. 
I love playing with you and taking you in arms right after your nap, when you still want to cuddle. Or when you fall asleep in my arms while having your bottle. It's those sweetest moments when it's just you and me that I will cherish forever. 
Happy almost 1 year old!

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous15.1.14

    is it weird that I wanna squeeze him? He is so adorable God Bless !!

    www.lifeisjustrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL everyone wants to squeeze him.

      Delete
  2. He is just so cute!!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK