January 13, 2014

Feeling Blue



shirt: Joe Fresh, sequin tank: LOFT, blazer and pants: H&M, booties: Liz Claiborne, watch: Target

Every year, after I put all the Christmas stuff away, I start feeling blue. January is the worst month ever. There are no holidays, nothing exciting going on, just cold ans snow. Lots of it. My New Year's resolutions, to be honest, are failing miserably. Shame on me. But here's to a new week and keeping up with my goals. 
First up, healthy breakfast of buttermilk buckwheat pancakes. Yum! (Recipe coming soon)
Next, devotions and off I go.
Hope you are having a good day and thank you for stopping by! 


7 comments :

  1. Love your use of color!! Those blue pants are smokin!
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The camel and blue is a great color combination. I have a pair of pants similar to that but have never thought to pair it with camel - now it's on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw January is a hard month since all of the holiday stuff is over. But at least it's almost half over, right!? You look so pretty and I love the color of your jeans.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! I've got a similar color pant, have always paired it with black tones. You've inspired me to switch up the color combos, thanks!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous combination! I love this color blue on you - it's brilliant! And your layers are perfection!
    Have a lovely start to your week!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this combo!!!

    Joanna

    coastalcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl I feel you on January! Definitely not my favorite month either. And I always feel so sad when the holiday season is over! Let's kick those winter blues to the curb together! It's a new year, new month, new week, new day, new hour:))! Wardrobe can really change someones mood and a little bit of color goes a long way! I love your royal blue pants! You look so pretty Anna!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK