February 19, 2014

Fancy Shmancy





dress: H&M, jacket: Loft, shoes: Zara, purse: Macy's
We are well into the week but I just cleaned up and finished all the laundry from last weekend's festivities. Jonathan's birthday party was a lot of fun and he definitely enjoying himself (eating as much cake as his heart desired). I, on the other hand, was sad that after so much preparation and anticipation of the day, it passed so quick. Our little boy is all grown up and it makes my heart cringe every time I think about his newborn cuddles. I may write a sappy mommy post about how hard it is to see your children grow up. Like you haven't read enough of those right?
On a totally different note, spring is almost here and I'm sending the winter off with one of its best color combinations - burgundy and black. I cannot wait to get my pastels out and start wearing less layers, as well as enjoying the outdoors with Jonathan. And since there isn't another occasion for a fancy shmancy dress up after Valentine's Day for about two months, I'm asking for one (from my husband that is). I love being home with Jonathan but a lady has got to put her fancy on at least once a week. Date night it is.
Thank you for stopping by!


4 comments :

  1. Love this color on you! Such a pretty jacket and your heels are to die-for! Have a marvelous weekend
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty color! you are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty look! Love this color on you :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of getting dressed up for a "just because" date night. We definitely need to do that more often. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK