February 5, 2014

Favorite Remix





button down: H&M, top, skirt: J.Crew, boots: from Belarus, glasses: DKNY
I've been working on a very heart felt post for weeks now and  it's still not coming to me. It's hard to write well when your major in college was math - what was I thinking starting this blog anyway? Clearly, I wasn't.
The only thing I was thinking about is sharing some outfit ideas for an everyday girl and inspiring other moms to look their best. Trust me I don't always look like that, but I certainly try. Also, I wanted to clear up any misunderstandings about my outfit posts. I wear every single outfit I put on here - whether I plan to wear it or already have. I don't just style clothes, snap couple pictures and then jump back into my pajamas. These are actually my clothes and I do wear them. Now that I got that off my chest, I hope your week is going well.
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments :

  1. you look wonderful!
    following you via gfc and bloglovin now. hope you'll follow me, too!
    happy day!

    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you styled this sequined top, it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! And there's nothing wrong with just sharing your outfits!
    Now following!.


    Xo, Elsa
    Mix and Match the F word

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sister in Christ! I'm the opposite, I majored in communications and really hate math, haha! You look great, Anna! I love the plaid with sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that sequin and plaid together!

    xo's

    -teeney

    www.christeeney.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK