February 11, 2014

My Preppy Valentine




blouse: H&M, skirt: thrifted, flats: TJMaxx, purse: Target, belt: Loft 

I love wearing sparkles for any occasion (or without one). Valentine's Day calls for something extra special so I'm breaking out my sequin skirt. Of course, there is the traditional LBD and heels but why not go with something preppy? Dust pink and navy is one of my favorite color combinations right now because it's effortlessly stylish. And flats enable you to move easily and break out into dance moves at any moment, because love is a great reason to celebrate. This Valentine's Day which look are you going for? Sexy or cute? Preppy or daring? I still haven't decided on the outfit but I adore this look. 
Thank you for stopping by! 


5 comments :

  1. Hi Anna! I'm visiting from the Trend Spin Linkup. So glad I found your blog! I am in LOVE with your skirt, too too cute!

    Nicole, keepcalmandcocoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that skirt is absolutely beautiful! & love how you paired it with the blouse!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this skirt! The sparkles make it so original and eye-grabbing! Beautiful modern look for Valentine's Day!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those flats. They look comfy. I mentioned you on the blog yesterday. My post was inspired by one of your outfits
    k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK