February 12, 2014

My Wild Valentine




sweater: J.Crew Factory, skirt: Talbots, shoes: Zara, necklace: H&M, clutch: DIY, belt Target
Although, love is in the air, all I can think about is my son's birthday party this weekend. Seriously, since when did Pinterest become the raining king of baby parties? I can't stop pinning and researching one awesome idea after another. It's hard to stop, really. As any Pinterest-driven mother I'm attempting a themed cake all on my own but it's not really coming out, to say the least. After two trial runs, it still looks sloppy and frosting isn't light and fluffy. I may just give up and order it from a bakery. Am I going to go into the Mother's Book of Shame for that? I hope not. Also, I'm looking for a night out from all the planning, cooking and cleaning this Friday night. Can't wait to get all dressed up and have an adult-only time with my hubby. What are your plans? Going out with the crowds or staying in?
Thank you for stopping by.


2 comments :

  1. This is definitely a date-worthy look - loving the skirt! We celebrated Valentine's early since my hubby won a dinner out from a contest at work, we've been snowed in for several days so we may get out tonight anyway from a little cabin fever! Enjoy your date night!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! That skirt is so flattering on you. Good luck planning your son's birthday! I'm sure you probably wish Pinterest was never invented in those moments sometime :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK