March 21, 2014

Currently Loving {Weekly Link Up 2.0}


Another week has gone by and I don't know where it went. Although it's officially spring, we couldn't be any farther away from it. It's currently snowing outside and doesn't show signs of stopping any time soon. Between being sick all week and having below freezing temperatures, I haven't taken any outfit pictures because, let's face it, you don't want to see my pajamas. They are old and they are from Target. Instead I bring you another installment of Currently Loving series and these are some of the coolest things around the web. Link up your posts and spread the word! 

1. How cool are these stacking chairs? The coolest things are available to kids now-a-days.

2. Lovely length ad gorgeous cut of this dress makes me want to take the price plunge. Swoon!

3. Because we all need to laugh at ourselves...

4. Loving neon for this spring and especially this bag.

5. Tried Brazilian Steakhouse and loved every second of it. It was absolutely delicious and totally worth the steep price point. If you never tired it, it's so worth it!

6. I've been feeling under the weather last weekend with some flu-like symptoms. It might be from fatigue, stress or exhaustion.

7. Is having enough material good and a comfortable life here really a blessing? Read this.

8. Life around the globe in pictures is so different then ours. A lot to be grateful for.

LINK UP

5 comments :

  1. Brazilian steakhouses are amazing! And I loved Ashley's blooper post. It was so funny! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! Great round up of posts! The blooper one is hilarious. Have a great weekend!

    Nicole
    http://www.nicoletothenines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks so much for including me Anna! I'm honored! And I'm so glad I could make people laugh!

    I have never been to a Brazilian Steakhouse but my husband has and he raved about it. I am hoping to go next time I'm feeling really hungry hah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous22.3.14

    I am doing a post almost exactly like this. ( bloggers who have inspired me) that I would love to link up at the beginning of next week. Enjoyed the photos . Ashley is so beautiful and those chairs....wow just brilliant. Hope you feel better. God is the ultimate healer, praying you and your household feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After reading the post about "being blessed" followed by the photos from around the world, I am feeling THANKFUL to not be in the awful situations.
    On a lighter note, I seriously loved Ashley's bloopers!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK