March 24, 2014

On Pause





dress & boots: Lord and Taylor, shirt:, watch Target, purse: Nine West
It seems that spring pushed a pause button and we cannot recover from the great amounts of snow that's outside. It's still very cold and we keep the heat on all the time, as well as our boots . Also we got hit by second plague in our household - stomach bug. Being the weak bodied type that I am, and still recovering from strep throat, I am suffering the worst. The only day that I felt better, I managed to get out of the house with Jonathan and catch the nasty thing. So this post is brought to you from lounging on the couch and clear liquids diet, which totally sucks. So when they (the experts on internet and husband) say that you should stay in for a few days and take vitamins after being sick, you better believe them. 
Welcome to new week and thanks for stopping by! 

12 comments :

  1. Lovely dress. I just recovered from Strep too. Stay well
    k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress, I love the subtle print. Good job layering it for this obnoxious winter weather too, hoping this is the week Spring arrives and sticks around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a daring layering in the most unexpected way and you've nailed it!

    Mrs Jack Of All Trades
    http://www.mjoat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this dress with the stripes! It looks so adorable together!!! The background is amazing, I love this!!!

    Ps. I do sometimes take photo's in neighborhoods, but I try to go other places so it's not awkward with people wondering what I'm doing in the street LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layering with the dress! and the turquoise color looks great on you!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you are sick again! That stinks so much! I hope it gets warmer soon - maybe that will help clear everything up!

    I love these layers - so unexpected but really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you styled this look! So sorry you're sick again, really hope you feel better soon!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this color on you. You look stunning and these layers are perfect!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect layering! Colors look great on you!! Thanks for visiting my blog!! I greatly appreciate it!

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no! Hoping that you feel better soon! Love this teal dress on you! It's a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable outfit! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that colour looks gorgeous on you!! This is a really cute outfit, I love the layering in it. Also, thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate it!

    Sincerely Miss J
    www.sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK