April 17, 2014

Easter Egg Ideas


Hope you enjoying this week and getting ready for Easter celebration!Here is some Easter eggs ideas for you. I may just go ahead and try the natural dye from veggies. They look so cute!  
Some eggs are meant to be fancy and addressed as Sir
Some eggs are simple.
Other eggs are fancy and gold.
And totally different kind of eggs are elnatural

Hope you enjoy your weekend and don't forget the real reason for this celebration!
Christ is Risen!
He is Risen indeed!

9 comments :

  1. Anonymous17.4.14

    Aww all these egg ideas are so cute! I love the paint pen ones. I just followed your blog, you have so many great posts! Can't wait to see more posts from you.

    Julie,
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for visiting Julie!

      Delete
  2. Love the glitter eggs -- SO glam!

    XO www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they cute? Thanks for visiting Courtney

      Delete
  3. Wow, so many cool ideas on how to decorate eggs. I don't eat them, but they are fun to make look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't eat the eggs either but they are sure nice to look at

      Delete
  4. Anna I love this idea! Especially the monseiur eggs....so creative! Will definitely try this weekend! I love Easter....it's my favorite holiday! Have a wonderful Easter with your family hun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute!! Really love the glitter ones!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas Anna. I will be pinning. Hope you and both of your men had a lovely Easter! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK