April 11, 2014

Neutral




shirt: Target (similar)
skirt: Calvin Klein (similar)
shoes: Ann Taylor (similar)
bag: Kate Spade (similar)
necklace: Target (similar)
Yesterday was all about bright and bold colors but today we are talking neutrals and pastels. Whatever the mood strikes, I guess. At times I feel like I want to be low-key but put together, other times I want to put on every color in my closet. Clothes are such a feelings-based territory that it's hard not to judge people by what they wear. If you don't care about your appearances and aren't groomed, it will definitely send a clear message. But if you are put together in a clean, proper clothing, people will treat you with respect. I've noticed that in my life. If I dress and behave like a lady, I get more open doors and prime parking spots. So if there is one advantage to shopaholism (is that even a word?) is that you get free stuff and more parking. Yes, that's the meaning of life. I'm just joking (it's Friday after all). 
I hope you have a great weekend! 

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER SPRING STYLE CHALLENGE WHICH ENDS SOON! 

14 comments :

  1. Love that color of pink! You styled it well. Have a great weekend!

    xx, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! I love that hue myself

      Delete
  2. Anonymous11.4.14

    Beautiful colors! I want a necklace from Target but all of them look so nice that I want them all. I will have to look for one like yours. Were there other colors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, yes I literally wanted to buy this necklace in every color. Yes there were black, red and mint... Forever21 has similar necklace too

      Delete
  3. Fantastic color palette. Your shirt is darling. When you that amazing, I can see why people pause to hold the door open for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Rachel! You are too sweet

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous outfit. I really love your top!

    Much love,
    www.devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm in love with those birdies myself

      Delete
  5. Very styish outfit! You did a great job styling and I adore your heels. You have lovely taste :) Have a fabulous weekend!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathleen... those shoes have proved to be very stylish and comfortable :)

      Delete
  6. Great outfit! I love, love, love your top! Your post is so cute, too! I definitely notice the difference in the way people treat me depending on how I look. It's so interesting!

    xx, Ashleigh
    Fashion in Flight

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna, this look is fabulous!! I really love the top especially!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anna, I am loving this look. Super cute top and skirt. You look great.

    Kimberly
    Mascaramelodies.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that top! Cute outfit :)

    Tiffany Ima
    <a href="http://stylehonestly.com>Style Honestly </a>

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK