April 14, 2014

Easy Does It




dress: Old Navy (similar)
bag: Kate Spade
necklace: Forever21 similar
shoes: Marc Fisher for Macy's (similar)
glasses: DKNY

Welcome to the new week! I hope you had a great weekend and enjoyed some of the gorgeous weather we've been having. We were thrilled to finally ditch the coats and jump into flip flops and shorts. Sunday afternoon we took a stroll and it was wonderful. On the other hand, with the coming of warmer weather and Jonathan being outside more, there is going to be a lot more laundry, that's for sure. He loves running around and exploring the outdoors so at least that's a plus. We will be spending a whole lot of time outside and probably forgetting to eat lunch at one point. So happy to see the weather warm up because we've been cooped up inside far too long.
Enjoy it friends! 

New additions to SHOP MY CLOSET page! Just in time for spring (mostly little worn or new) 

9 comments :

  1. Love the chambray dress! The necklace is the perfect accessory - it adds such a great burst of color!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat ;) I think so too plus it was a steal

      Delete
  2. Anonymous14.4.14

    Lovely dress! I had no idea Old Navy had these, definitely need to go by. I know what you mean about laundry and spring/summer weather. I have to wash clothes for 6 people, and spring does make for clothes getting dirtier. But hey its very nice to be outdoors more for sure. Rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, that's a lot of laundry! I feel like I can never get caught up with 3 people, let alone 6...

      Delete
  3. This may just be one of my favorite outfits you've worn yet!! Yes, I agree warmer weather means more laundry - but it also means more FUN!!! =) So happy y'all finally are seeing some better weather!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amber... You are sweet and we are so happy to have the warmth but the forecast for tomorrow is snow!!! Can you believe it? Crazy New York weather

      Delete
  4. Love this outfit! you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anna!

    I absolutely love your outfit! The necklace is absolutely perfect!

    I discovered your blog a few weeks ago through Friday's Fab Favorites Link Up via Style Elixir. Thanks for sharing some outfit inspiration!

    Emily
    somethinggoldsomethingblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK