April 15, 2014

Currently Loving {Life Edition} + Link Up

... every. kind. of. cupcakes. 
...outdoors with this guy - I can never catch him

... cute little succulents (they are still alive) 
...my new shelves in the kitchen that display my collection of cook books

... hugs and more hugs with daddy. they are such a sweet sight.
(Jonathan was trying to sing to himself as if he was being rocked to sleep)


         Anna - Happy Medley                                                                      Kimberly - Mascara Melodies 
For this week's link up, I'm joined by gorgeous Kimberly from Mascara Melodies who loves fashion and music. She has an incredible sense of style and a few bags and shoes I would love to steal from her closet. 


RULES:
1. Please follow your host (via Facebook or Instagram ) and fabulous Kimberly from Mascara Melodies (via bloglovin)

2. Link up anything... it could be one of your previous posts that you are loving or something new you just can't wait to share!

3. Please include a link back to this post within your post or grab my button from the side bar (because it's such a nice thing to do!)

4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.

5. If you would like to Co-Host Currently Loving Link Up, email happymedley@gmail.com for more details!




8 comments :

  1. I love the little guy in a baseball cap! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megan! He stole my heart

      Delete
  2. Those cupcakes look amazing! Thanks for hosting the link up.
    xo, Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cupcakes were pretty amazing and you are very welcome

      Delete
  3. The boy is so cute :)
    the cupcakes look yummy
    http://www.indianfashionandlifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous16.4.14

    awww your little guy is too cute! I am linking up or check it out here-http://garaytreasures.wordpress.com/2014/04/17/life-lately/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little guy is the cutest baby ever! How adorable....loved all these pictures (and that cupcake looks so yummy!)

    Ashley B.
    Like No Other Fashion
    www.likenootherfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My little girl has been asking me to make cupcakes and that picture really makes me want to even more!! Such a sweet photo of your little man.

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK