May 15, 2014

Currently Loving {Thursday} Link Up






blouse: Old Navy (old)
sweater: J.Crew
pants: Land's End (similar)
shoes: Aldo (similar)
tote: Dorothy Perkins
necklace: Target (similar)
This week's link up is brought to you by procrastination and lack of motivation. There are lots of things I'm loving at the moment but I don't always have my camera handy to snap a picture for the weekly round up. So I will tell you how things are...
- on the way home one evening I saw a gorgeous, giant moon shining over the dark summer sky. It was breathtaking
- I almost got a ticket but a nice smile and sweet word got me out of the trouble. Always do your hair and put on lipstick before heading out.
- with nicer weather we have been enjoying outdoors and I actually planted some greenery. Don't know how long it will last with the little hands that grab everything
- missing my mama as she's taking a trip overseas to visit her parents. Every time I reach for the phone to call her, or send a picture of Jonathan doing something goofy, I realize she's not there. Sad face.
- enjoying time with my sister and the kids at the zoo. The good 'ole chickens have never been so much fun



RULES:
1. Please follow your host (via Bloglovin' or Instagram 

2. Link up anything... it could be one of your previous posts that you are loving or something new you just can't wait to share!

3. Please include a link back to this post within your post or grab my button from the side bar (because it's such a nice thing to do!)

4. Now simply add your link below! I hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.

5. If you would like to Co-Host Currently Loving Link Up, email happymedley@gmail.com for more details!



10 comments :

  1. Anonymous15.5.14

    Love the red and blue combo and the floral peeking out is a nice touch. Thanks for hosting!

    Cynthia
    http://myrosecoloredshades.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you layered the floral shirt under the sweater! Such a cheerful outfit:)

    Fishbowl Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole... It was kind of last moment thing

      Delete
  3. Anna, you look great in Red. I also love the subtle mix-printing between the top & pants. I adore the pants and necklace. This outfit has slightly some Nautical appeal. =) I am all about Nautical lately (look at this week's posts!!)

    I will be linking up tomorrow. I'd love it if you voted for Vivian for a contest. Details on my blog post today. Thanks so much my friend.

    <3 to you and Jonathan from Vivian & I. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, it does have a nautical feel... Thank you

      Delete
  4. Love the outfit - great combo! Thanks for hosting. :-)

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whiteney... thank you for stopping by

      Delete
  5. love the bag, nice look!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this classic look! You look marvelous!!!

    XO Color Me Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK