|blouse: Old Navy (old)|
pants: Land's End (similar)
shoes: Aldo (similar)
tote: Dorothy Perkins
necklace: Target (similar)
- on the way home one evening I saw a gorgeous, giant moon shining over the dark summer sky. It was breathtaking
- I almost got a ticket but a nice smile and sweet word got me out of the trouble. Always do your hair and put on lipstick before heading out.
- with nicer weather we have been enjoying outdoors and I actually planted some greenery. Don't know how long it will last with the little hands that grab everything
- missing my mama as she's taking a trip overseas to visit her parents. Every time I reach for the phone to call her, or send a picture of Jonathan doing something goofy, I realize she's not there. Sad face.
- enjoying time with my sister and the kids at the zoo. The good 'ole chickens have never been so much fun
2. Link up anything... it could be one of your previous posts that you are loving or something new you just can't wait to share!
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post or grab my button from the side bar (because it's such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! I hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Currently Loving Link Up, email email@example.com for more details!