June 30, 2014

Summer Bright





dress: Walmart
wedges, shades: Target
bag: Ali Express
Welcome back to another week! We are almost in July and I can't believe that entire month has gone by already because we barely saw any sun around these parts. Also, I can't believe I got this dress in Walmart. Yes, I shop at that wretched place once in a while. So imagine my excitement when I was walking through pasta isle and spotted this pretty neon dress across the entire store. Two minutes later the dress was in my car without a second thought. I know that Walmart is not your typical blogger shopping place but sometimes you can find a one of a kind piece that makes that crazy trip worth it. 

3 comments :

  1. I cannot believe that dress is from WalMart!!! Haha, I love to hate that place! I went to pick up a sleeveless chambray from there the other day while also getting some groceries but it didn't fit well =( What a great find for you, and the color sure compliments you well!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is gorgeous, and I love the bag paired with it, fun color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over how gorgeous this dress is, the detailing on it is just beautiful! Lovely outfit all around.
    Sammi@http://beautifuldreamerami.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK