August 1, 2014

Printed





top: Forever21
pants: Loft
shoes: BCBG
bag: Ali Express
I have one pair of printed pants and to be honest, I wear them more than any other pants. I'm lacking in good quality jeans and very much dreading the day when I will have to go shopping. Jean shopping is my least favorite because I know how hard it is to find a good pair for my shape. I hate low rise jeans that expose unnecessary elements every time I sit down, or bend over to pick up my child. At the same time, I don't want mommy jeans. It's a very delicate balance right in the middle of not to high and not too low on the hips. Also I do not want to spend half an hour getting into those jeans so they cannot be very skinny, but I'm not a fan of boot cut either. 
So, I as you can imagine, jeans are quite  the commodity in my closet and I only have two well fitting pairs. Come fall, you will find me in every single department store, grunting and sighing at the impossibility of finding well-fitting jeans. But for now, it's printed pants all the way!
Have a great weekend ladies! 

xo, Anna 


2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! Such a stunning look and I adore your leopard pants. Beautiful combo.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has got to be my favorite outfit of yours!! The color of your top really brings out the color in your eyes!
    I feel ya on the jean issue...I don't want the rise too high or low!! Remember the "Mom Jeans" sketch from SNL? LoL!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK