September 12, 2014

Fall Must-Haves 2014


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14

For me, Fall always started with school year, whether I'm studying or not. It's always been the time for apples, hot cider and layers. We can definitely feel chill of autumn air every morning in these parts, and to be honest, I love it. Unlike summer, we have been having some golden fall days, filled with cool, crisp mornings followed by warm, sunshine-filled afternoons. 
I love it.
Also, on my radar, cooler tones and some layers. I always like styling my summer pieces for fall, layering cardigans and jackets. It's so much fun! This season I'm pretty much on board with all the trends like black and white, sneaker-shoes, leather, leopard print and floppy hats. And I may actually give camo print a try. Maybe.
I hope you see something you like, and get  some shopping done because the season is upon us. 

BUDGET TIP: for the trends that you aren't sure of (like leather) try your local consignment, or thrift store. You can buy the item and not feel bad about it if you end up wearing it only once. 
#happybudgetshopping

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK