September 16, 2014

Statement Maker

Tibi Plaid Midi Skirt | Statement Skirt | Happy Medley




top: Express (similar)
skirt: Tibi
heels: Zara (similar)
bag: (similar)
I'm usually not the one to buy exactly the same items I see on other bloggers. I do like the designer bags and shoes but usually I can't afford them. So I looks for similar but cheaper options and come out on top. But when I saw this skirt wore last winter, I totally fell in love. I mean, can it be more perfect? So when I found the sames skirt (for a fraction of the price), I had to have it. To be honest, I loved how it looked on the hanger but when it came time to actually wear it, I was a little intimidated by how full it was and how much of a statement it made. Well, I threw caution to the wind and wore it  to a friend's wedding, and you wouldn't believe how many compliments I received. So, here's to wearing to what you like!
Thank you for stopping by! 

6 comments :

  1. Anonymous16.9.14

    Ahh I absolutely love midi skirts, and this one is is so pretty! I love the pattern :)

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely outfit :)

    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun skirt! Great find :)

    Fishbowl Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous17.9.14

    You look so chic and stylish. I adore this combo and you did a fantastic job styling. I especially love your skirt!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindo o look e você também

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just getting caught up on my favorite blog reading and I LOVE this post!! You look amazing and what a fabulous skirt!! I remember seeing this look on Instagram on you and really adore your hair like this!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK