September 21, 2014

Sweater Weather

Sweater Dress | Jean Jacket | Happy Medley





dress: LOFT
jacket, watch: Target
bag: Tommy Hilfiger
loafers: TJMaxx
We are having a golden autumn this year and I'm loving it. It's the perfect combination of cool air and warm sunshine, and it's time to get those sweaters out. I hope ya'll are enjoying this time of the year because I'm definitely a fan of the apple cider and the look of pumpkins on my porch (I don't like the taste of them). Also it's the perfect time for some family photos - the foliage provides gorgeous backdrop for some good shots, as well as memories. Enjoy your selves friends because life is just too short not too.
Thank you for stopping by! 

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous22.9.14

    Love this outfit for fall! Sweater dresses are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks amazing like that! I love the braids. And I really like the layers of this dress with the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty Anna - really love your denim jacket!!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK