October 22, 2014

Fall Plaid

Miniskirt | Plaid Scarf | Fall Outfit | Side Braid| Happy Medley





sweater: Banana Republicskirt: Gap (real, steal), scarf: Joe Fresh (real, steal), bag: (real, steal),   flats: Marc Fisher (real, steal)


I know that a lot of my readers range in income and buying potential. A lot of times, I only include only ONE option for the clothes I have one, but from now on I will try to include a REAL($$$) price and STEAL($) price. So whatever it is you're looking for, you can find it on here.

Hope you are enjoying your week because mine is going extremely well! Hubby and I got to spend a day together without baby at home and I tell you people, it's such a blessing to have family close by. We weren't planning on anything but it just turned so that Jonathan spent the night at my mom's house and my sister babysit him entire day. 

We were able to get some quality time together (ya know;-), lounge in bed, sleep in and have coffee together in the morning - all without being interrupted for one minute. Then we spent the rest of the day furniture shopping and possibly getting me a birthday present. It was glorious! I cannot imagine my life without my family and so grateful that we live close to both parents. 
Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment :

  1. Such a beautiful look. Your style is flawless and I love this scarf - great way to complete your ensemble!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK