November 27, 2014

Festive






dress: J.Crew (similar)
pumps: Liz Clairborne (similar)
necklace: NY&Co (similar)
 clutch: DIY (similar)
watch: Fossil
I bought this dress at the spur of the moment. To make sure it fits, I went with the size of my hips (my size is about 2 sizes smaller). It took me about 6 months to take it to the tailor (and an attempt to sell it on Ebay). Thank goodness it didn't sell and I have a pretty dress for any occasion. 
I hope your week is going well and you aren't overwhelmed with the amount of food that needs to be made (or eaten. whichever you're doing). I'm scaling down this year - no one eats 7 different sides. By making more of the same, I'm able to cut back on hustle and bustle, and just enjoy some time with my family. 
Have a great day and thank you for stopping by! 




2 comments :

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous. Your layers of necklaces are so perfect and I adore that sparkle clutch. Fabulous styling!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous dress!! Your ponytail is so classy with this outfit. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK