November 25, 2014

Pops of Red







top: J.Crew (similar)
skirt: H&M (sold out online) similar1, similar2
pumps: Jessica Simpson,
watch: Fossil
bracelet: Kate Spade, J.Crew (similar)
If you don't like getting all glammed up on a Monday afternoon, you should try it. It's so much fun! I'm in love with (almost) every midi skirt I see. I want them in every color, pattern and form but the most beautiful has proved to be this blush number. I was so sad to see that it sold out online (after I grabbed the very last one in store), but I found some great alternatives. If you haven't tried this trend yet, give it a go. Go with a fitted top and killer heels - you will be the talk of the party. 
Thank you for stopping by!


_______________________________________________________________

P.S. Would you please help a sister out? Which layout of items is easier to navigate?
I really appreciate your input! 


EXAMPLE 1
top: J.Crew (similar)
skirt: H&M (sold out online) similar1, similar2
pumps: Jessica Simpson,
watch: Fossil
bracelet: Kate Spade, J.Crew (similar)

EXAMPLE 2
(similar) top // (similar) skirt // pumps // watch // bracelet1 // (similar) bracelet



8 comments :

  1. The skirt, the top, the bracelet, the clutch, the shoes. I want it all. You look beautiful, girly, feminine and fun like an Ice Princess. This is another gorgeous Holiday Look and would be perfect for a Winter Wedding or NY Eve.

    You and your family have a great Thanksgiving, Anna!

    <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, Anna! You look so great!

    Happy Thanksgiving for you and your family.

    Aline - www.blogfemina.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!

    Joanna

    coastalcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like a princess , I adore the outfit !

    Would you like to follow each other ?

    Kisses

    Emily from PTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna this look is simply stunning on you!! I love your darker hair. You should totally wear this color more often. I love how you paired the look with the red pumps. Have a great Thanksgiving.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness - this outfit is BEAUTIFUL! You look like you are going to an amazing party. Gorgeous! Also, I think both layouts are easy to read - totally up to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look GORGEOUS!!! Love everything from head to toe!! You are killin' it girl!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK