November 3, 2014

Alone Is a Good Thing

Plaid Scarf | Oversized Sweater | Tall Brown Riding Boots | Happy Medley





sweater // scarf // boots // leggings // crossbody

For some reason, I don't hate Mondays. I mean, sure the weekend is over and chores begins but I love the quietness of the house when Jonathan is down for his nap. I love doing my own things without people around and although I love spending time with hubby, I crave my own time. For me, being alone is a good thing because I get to think, relax and just be. So this post is brought to you by the quiet time on the couch and third cup of tea. 

P.S. Thank you to all my readers who faithfully stuck by me and continue reading my blog! Also, to all my friends who support me in this venture. I appreciate each and every one of you. 


4 comments :

  1. UM your hair looks fantastic! Gorgeous look!!
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a scarf obsession and thankfully I didn't see this post yesterday when I was in Target. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to resist and bought it for myself as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, so cute and comfy! And your hair is amazing! I miss alone time. Naps were the greatest invention ever. I'm still trying to figure out how to make a 7 and 10 year old take one with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! Such a perfect fall outfit - and your hair looks great!! I know what you mean, I love my alone time too!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK