December 2, 2014

Plaid Love






sweater: Target (similar)
skirt: vintage (similar)
pumps: Target (similar)
tote: LAUREN Ralph Lauren
I found this gorgeous  plaid skirt at my local thrift shop and just could not pass it by. It's very 70s and I love how well it pairs with bright colors. Also, it's a midi skirt and I'm all about that lately. I hope you are having a great week and scored some good deals this passed weekend. If you're still not sure about what to buy, check these under $50 gift guides (J.Crew / Nordstrom / Sephora) which offer free shipping! 
more plaid skirts




Thank you for reading! 
xo, Anna






6 comments :

  1. Those colors look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer! I've been doing lots of bright colors lately

      Delete
  2. I can't believe you thrifted such a beautiful skirt! I've had a plaid midi on my wishlist forever! Love how you paired it with the pink!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right Amber? My mom actually didn't want me to buy it because she said it was too old fashioned looking! I'm glad I didn't listen

      Delete
  3. Funny, I bought a very similar skirt at my local thrift shop last week. They definitely have a special feeling above them. The Midi lenght is flattering and good to wear at this time of the year. and you are pretty in pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4.12.14

    Beautiful look, the colours look amazing on you :) I'm following you on Bloglovin now, your blog is really nice!

    xo Susann
    Fashion in Pepperland

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK