December 8, 2014

Holiday Cheer






sweater: J.Crew
skirt: vintage (similar 1, 23)
pumps: Jessica Simpson
belt: Target (similar)
watch: Fossil
Hello ladies! This Christmas season I've been incredibly cheerful with my dress - reds and sparkles all the way. I hope you are enjoying this advent more than any other, because there's always something to be thankful for. It's amazing how fast we forget how much we have and focus on what we want (i.e. don't have) especially during holidays. So instead of making more holiday gift guides than you can imagine, I've come up with some thoughtful gifts to share for your family and friends. Check back soon for the details!

Thanks for reading! 

xo, Anna

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful skirt :) I recently also thrifted some awesome skirts and love them !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK