January 13, 2015

Pinspiration: Maternity Style

pink peonies

along abbey road


the daybook



ivory lane


cara loren


one little momma

hello fashion

barefoot blonde



Maternity style is a tricky thing. You want to look stylish but effortless, while accentuating your bump. When everything hurts and it's hot outside, or you're stuck inside during winter months, heels and pretty dresses are not an option. But dressing pretty and maintaining your sexy during pregnancy is so important to your self esteem. Here's some preggo inspiration for the upcoming months. I'm looking forward to the easy breezy dressing during summer but I'm not looking forward to the heat. Jeans and shorts with a tee along with dresses is going to be my go-to. Although I like to dress up, being comfortable is my priority especially since I will be toting a toddler around. 
What's your favorite pregnancy style? 
Thank you for stopping by.

xo, Anna

4 comments :

  1. All of these looks are beautiful! Such great maternity styles.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admire all those ladies and how they styled their bumps!

      Delete
  2. It's so great we live in a day and age where dressing your pregnant body can actually be FASHIONABLE. Love all of these outfits - and congrats!

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right Sarah?! Finally we don't have to cover up under huge maternity curtains... Thank you !

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK