January 11, 2015

Blues






dress: H&M (save, splurge)
heels: Payless (savesplurge)
bag: Ralph Lauren
vest: vintage (similar on sale!!!)
belt: GAP
The temperatures have dropped below reasonable for outfit pictures outside. So I had  to resort to inside photo shoot to make sure everyone's limbs stay in tact. The Christmas decor is put away and only the cold remains with not a ray of sunshine on most days. I want to take Jonathan out and let him experience the winter wonderland but when it's 3F outside, even the bravest mom gives up. It is supposed to 'warm up' (a.k.a. stay above 25 this week) which means opportunity for sledding and some fun. Most days we survive the cold with naps and hot tea. Stay warm my friends

xo, Anna

4 comments :

  1. Just beautiful! This look is so lovely and I especially adore that fabulous fur vest.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathleen... I didn't even think fur could go with so many outfits

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely stunning!! I love these pictures!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK