February 24, 2015

Bathroom Make Over




BEFORE:

AFTER:






I started my bathroom make over back in September as part of 30 day challenge. Needless to say, I have failed that challenge miserably. Although I did finish everything before Christmas, I didn't bother to report on it. For that I'm so sorry! 
Anyway, here is the quick and cheap remodel that consisted mostly of repainting everything in sight - from ceiling to the bathroom cabinets. We also added shelves and changed all the hardware. I planned on spending about $300 on this make over but ended up with over $500 hole in budget. It seems that much wasn't needed but when you start adding those small items together, it catches up to ya. I hope you can see how dramatic of a change is here and how much better it looks now! 
Thank you for stopping over! 
xo, Anna


8 comments :

  1. tsk tsk. $200 over budget!! Lol. Only thing that save us (although we still went over budget) was my husband, dads and bothers doing everything themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work my dear Anna!!! I like very much colors you choice!!! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl. It was a lot of work

      Delete
  3. love the mirrors! looks fantastic!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty and sophisticated new bathroom! Love the color scheme!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kat! The colors are really my favorite

      Delete
  5. Love it! And I have that perfume too! I actually think it's like the perfect decoration piece, aside from being perfume! haha

    StyledByBlondie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hayley I think it's pretty as decoration piece too... Chanel is always pretty haha

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK