February 25, 2015

Spring 2015 Must Have Shoes



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

It's almost spring and that means, it's time to get your pretty shoes out. A lot of the trends are new this season but more are here to stay from last season.  The cut outs trend is definitely making a huge statement this season, with gorgeously cut out flat, booties and sandals.  Also, the gladiator sandals are here to stay but I'm not sure I how I fell about them. I definitely want a pair of cut out ankle but those really nigh sandals aren't my thing. But with the upcoming spring showers and a great thaw, you have to have cute rain boots - the classic that's going to make appearance season after season. I love this mint blue color from New Look and can't wait to get my hands on them, considering they are under $50Another great shoe for transitioning into warmer weather is the Dr. Marten original from UnionJack Boots. With the different colors and pattern, you can pair them with almost anything. How about mixing dressed up looks with New Balance sneakers (also love these and these)? Totally in and so many fashionistas are rocking it.!

What's your favorite shoe trend for this spring?

9 comments :

  1. Great selection of shoes!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adria. I love them all! lol

      Delete
  2. Love the color of those rain boots!

    Heidi
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I better snatch them up before they are gone

      Delete
  3. I want those mint boots!

    xo,
    Bri
    City Fashion Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful post, I enjoyed scrolling through this so much! Thanks a ton for sharing, & happy hump day love! xo

    Nicole.

    Evolution of Glam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole for stopping by

      Delete
  5. Love those mint rainboots!

    Heidi
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK