May 11, 2015

Blush






tee: Target, shorts: J.Crew, crossbody: Target, flats: TJMaxx (similar), necklace: J.Crew, sunglasses: Ralph Lauren, watch: Kate Spade:
Welcome to post holiday weekend Monday. Dontcha hate those? I wish the weekend lasted a little bit longer. One, our family vacation is over and two, we drove almost 16 hours with a toddler. I need another vacation ha! I'm so glad we were able to get away and just spend some time together. Hope you have a good start to your week! Thanks for stopping by.


Shop This Look




13 comments :

  1. You look gorgeous in blush!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful. That neon crossbody is stellar!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathleen! I have been wearing it a lot

      Delete
  3. You are so beautiful!!! Perfect momma to be outfit!

    Brooke
    pumps and push-ups

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blush tones are my favorite! You look lovely!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zelle, you are so kind! Thank you

      Delete
  5. Such a cute look! Thanks for stopping by. I'm a huge fan of made-to-order outfits. You know, the ones that are always put together and you really don't have to think about them. :D But creating is fun, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute casual outfit! I'm loving blush right now. You look so cute! It kind of makes me miss being pregnant! I definitely don't envy a 16 hour ride with a toddler. I've only ever done seven hours with my two-year-old and that was plenty!

    Sierra
    Sierra Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a cute baby bump! You look adorable and I love the casual outfit.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK